I move goods that require and ATA Carnet, where do I present the ATA Carnet?

June 10, 2020

ATA Carnets will need to be presented at an approved premise to be endorsed. If you are travelling on Eurotunnel or ferries from Dover then this will need to be done at the customs office in Dover Western Docks, post code CT17 9EQ. At the end of the transition period this may change, and a full list of approved premises will be published later in the year.

By Zest